This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.7 - OpenSSH Fatal Error 1114
- From: "Larry Hall (Cygwin)" <reply-to-list-only-lh at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 18:07:27 -0400
- Subject: Re: 1.7.7 - OpenSSH Fatal Error 1114
- References: <FFAF21750331864FAF6C67393DCECEC90188A7BE@HQ-MAIL10.ptcnet.ptc.com> <4D17B899.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On 3/28/2011 5:58 PM, antoinell wrote:
I am hit by the same problem concerning sftp.
ssh buildadm@nyc-450-srv17 /usr/bin/true
4 [main] sshd 3100 C:\cygwin\usr\sbin\sshd.exe: *** fatal error -
unable to load C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll, Win32 error 1114
Larry Hall wrote :
>> Perhaps it makes sense to submit a problem report as described in
>> <http://cygwin.com/problems.html> if you're still seeing problems here
I followed this link problems.html and did not understand what the procedure
to submit a problem is.
Is there a bugzilla instance for cygwin ? Or do problems get submitted via
Email to the list please.
Q: Are you sure?
A: Because it reverses the logical flow of conversation.
Q: Why is top posting annoying in email?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple