This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.7 - OpenSSH Fatal Error 1114
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 18:27:59 -0400
- Subject: Re: 1.7.7 - OpenSSH Fatal Error 1114
- References: <FFAF21750331864FAF6C67393DCECEC90188A7BE@HQ-MAIL10.ptcnet.ptc.com> <4D17B899.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Mar 28, 2011 at 02:58:06PM -0700, antoinell wrote:
>I am hit by the same problem concerning sftp.
> ssh buildadm@nyc-450-srv17 /usr/bin/true
> 4 [main] sshd 3100 C:\cygwin\usr\sbin\sshd.exe: *** fatal error - unable to load C:\WINDOWS\system32\user32.dll, Win32 error 1114
>Larry Hall wrote :
>>> Perhaps it makes sense to submit a problem report as described in
>>> <http://cygwin.com/problems.html> if you're still seeing problems here
>I followed this link problems.html and did not understand what the procedure
>to submit a problem is.
>Is there a bugzilla instance for cygwin ? Or do problems get submitted via
Please go back that page and read it again. Pay close attention to the
seventh paragraph down after "Reporting Problems" where it tells where
to send a "detailed description". Read the pargraph and, optionally,
click on the link (recommended). Then come back to problems.html and
keep reading until you reach the end.
Finally go back up to the middle where it mentions "cygcheck". Follow
the instructions there plus what's mentioned in the seventh paragraph
and we'll be further along the path towards understanding your problem.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple