This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: EXTERNAL: Virus that deletes everything under c:/cygwin?
- From: Jeremy Bopp <jeremy at bopp dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 08:38:31 -0500
- Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Virus that deletes everything under c:/cygwin?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 3/29/2011 08:30, Dante Allegria wrote:
> Thorsten Kampe wrote:
>> Sure, it does. It's called "intelligent scripting" and it
>> includes setting "errexit" and "nounset" in bash or Z Shell.
>> If you are scripting
>> and not using those above, then you got exactly what you
> Thanks for the tip, Thorsten! Any ideas what the best practice is for doing this in Makefile rules? It seems rather onerous to put this in *every* rule.
Set the SHELLOPTS environment variable before calling make. Set each
option you wish to enable in a colon separated list. Read the bash
manpage for more details about that environment variable and the set
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple