This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: inetutils : missing shells in /etc/shells
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2011 21:47:16 -0500
- Subject: Re: inetutils : missing shells in /etc/shells
- References: <4D93C65F.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, 2011-03-31 at 02:10 +0200, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:
> /etc/shells is missing some shells :
> and maybe more ?
ash is just a copy of dash, and csh is a symlink to tcsh. However, you
are certainly correct about adding mksh, possibly removing the obsolete
pdksh in the process.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple