This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mount points using batch file but not with ssh login
- From: Andy Koppe <andy dot koppe at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 13:00:07 +0100
- Subject: Re: Mount points using batch file but not with ssh login
- References: <4D96C9B5.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Saturday, 2 April 2011, Mark Maas wrote:
> I've been trying to get some network shares mounted in my cygwin environment. Shares that I've already mounted with Windows itself.
> So I've tried some combo's with "net use" or simple using the "mount.exe" command to get those shares. But I'm not able to get them to function.
> Which is weird, because they are already there when I start cygwin using the supplied batch file (Command prompt) but not when I login to my localhost ssh server using the same user...
In case you're only doing this to replace the Cygwin console with an
ssh client (rather than enable remote login): have a look at local
alternatives such as mintty or puttycyg.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple