This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bad owner or permissions on .../config
- From: Greg Chicares <gchicares at sbcglobal dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 20:35:15 +0000
- Subject: Re: Bad owner or permissions on .../config
- References: <email@example.com>
On 2011-04-07 20:28Z, Afflictedd2 wrote:
> $ ssh localhost
> Bad owner or permissions on /cygdrive/c/Users/Ted/.ssh/config
> I have checked that I have permissions on the files in the config directory
> and have also tried giving 777 permissions but I keep getting the same
Try 644 or 600. It might consider 777 too liberal.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple