This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: How is setup.ini generated these days?
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 23:20:47 -0500
- Subject: Re: How is setup.ini generated these days?
- References: <20110416190115.GB11826@schweikhardt.net>
On Sat, 2011-04-16 at 21:01 +0200, Jens Schweikhardt wrote:
> I'm trying to make a package server as described on
> I've rsynced the complete "release" tree (skipping *-legacy). However,
> genini release/* > setup.ini
> with genini 1.13 from
> produces a lot of errors and warnings and the resulting setup.ini
> is much smaller than the official one that comes with rsyncing
> (300k vs 1300k).
Many packages are in subdirectories of release. Try this instead:
genini --output=setup.ini `find release/ -name setup.hint | sed 's|/setup\.hint$||g'`
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple