This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: strftime trouble with %z
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2011 21:13:49 +0200
- Subject: Re: strftime trouble with %z
- References: <4DA6B9BA.email@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Apr 14 11:09, Peter Rosin wrote:
> I'm getting somewhat troublesome output from the below STC.
> It seems as if gmtime mucks with something, or that
> localtime is not filling in everything it needs to?
Thanks for the testcase!
Actually gmtime mucks with something. It changes global timezone
information for no good reason. I fixed that in CVS.
Thanks for the report,
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple