This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: admin sees another file-owner as a normal user
- From: Eliot Moss <moss at cs dot umass dot edu>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 13:02:54 -0400
- Subject: Re: admin sees another file-owner as a normal user
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: moss at cs dot umass dot edu
On 4/22/2011 12:27 PM, Matthias Meyer wrote:
Matthias Meyer wrote:
As normal user "grep 1033 /etc/passwd" don't deliver a result. So I removed
After this the misterious was removed too. It seems there was two files
/etc/passwd on the same place. An old one (without the user 1033) and the
Anyone knows how it is possible to have one file two times?
One of the is actually named passwd.exe ?
Just a thought ... Eliot Moss
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple