Re: unknown command diff

diffutils appears to be there, so I went to run cygcheck for you as per the
link you sent, but that doesn't appear to create a file on my c: amd just
returns several warnings along the lines of:
OpenService failed for

This is for things such as: DcomLaunch, odserv, ose, pla,QWAVE,
RpcEptMapper, RpcSs

Do I need to install a specific package for this to work?