This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: strace swallows stderr?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 11:30:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: strace swallows stderr?
- References: <4DC82E79.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On May 9 14:12, Ryan Johnson wrote:
> Hi all,
> It seems that when strace is running an app, that app's stderr
> output disappears.
Indeed. I never even tried to find out why.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple