This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
All clear (was Re: Don't use 2011-05-05 22:37:25 UTC snapshot)
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 12:56:55 -0400
- Subject: All clear (was Re: Don't use 2011-05-05 22:37:25 UTC snapshot)
- References: <20110506144312.GA4857@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, May 06, 2011 at 10:43:12AM -0400, Christopher Faylor wrote:
>Last night's snapshot has a revamp of some of the tty/console handling.
>It worked fine on my Windows 7 x64 system but apparently I was just
>lucky. Please don't use it until you hear from me that things are
Any tty/console handling problems that were in this snapshot should
now be fixed. So it is ok to start using snapshots again.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple