This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Broken pipe / scp
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 13 May 2011 10:08:11 -0400
- Subject: Re: Broken pipe / scp
- References: <20110513104648.GB6564@jethro.local.lan>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 12:46:48PM +0200, David Sastre wrote:
>I'm having trouble with scp in a win7 box using
>CYGWIN_NT-6.1 win7 1.7.10s(0.244/5/3) 20110510 19:08:34 i686 Cygwin
>Scp as client works ok, I can 'scp file user@remote:/path/file'
>without problems from cygwin to GNU/Linux.
>But trying to scp from remote (GNU/Linux) to local (cygwin), fails
>with broken pipe error.
I can duplicate this. I'll take a look.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple