This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
m4 1.4.16-1 doesn't seem to work
- From: Uday S Reddy <u dot s dot reddy at cs dot bham dot ac dot uk>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Cc: U dot S dot Reddy at cs dot bham dot ac dot uk
- Date: Mon, 16 May 2011 20:16:49 +0100
- Subject: m4 1.4.16-1 doesn't seem to work
Using m4 1.4.16-1, which is in the current package database, autoconf
complains with the old error message:
autom4te-2.68: need GNU m4 1.4 or later: /usr/bin/m4.exe
Doing m4 --version gives no output.
Backing up to version 1.4.15-1 works fine.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple