This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: Repeated problems with svn even after rebaseall and peflagsall on Windows 7
- From: Mike Dahmus <mdahmus at potomacfusion dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 19 May 2011 10:25:48 -0500
- Subject: RE: Repeated problems with svn even after rebaseall and peflagsall on Windows 7
- References: <20110517011110.GA22552@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
Nope, didn't help; in fact, the rebase at 0x77000000 (whatever the recommendation was) broke things much worse; and now even bash won't start without a million access violations.
Why is this even necessary anyways? Other than "because it's always been this way"? I've been as stalwart a defender of cygwin as you'd find at my various companies over the years but this wart is getting really hard to ignore. In particular, since I myself can't do subversion or various other things any more without devolving to something like (ugh) tortoise.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple