Issues with latest rtorrent under Win7 x64 when attempting to package

Hi All,

I've built the latest libtorrent / rtorrent, packaged it and tested it
on WinXP x86 with no issues.  I then attempted to test on Win7 x64 and
it's crashing constantly.  I've disabled Windows Defender and
uninstalled my antivirus software, done a rebaseall, and nothing seems
to help.  I'd appreciate any pointers on what to try next, as I'm at a
bit of a loss.

I've attached by cygcheck.out and would be more than happy to provide
an strace if that would be useful.

Thank you,

Chris

--