This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
RE: CYGWIN=tty round 2
- From: "Fahlgren, Eric" <efahlgren at lifemodeler dot com>
- To: Cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 14:39:46 -0700
- Subject: RE: CYGWIN=tty round 2
- References: <4DDAD085.email@example.com>
Angelo Graziosi wrote:
> /cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/runas.exe /user:pippo 'C:\cygwin-2\bin\bash --login -i'
> works in a dos-like shell (Cygwin.bat) but not in mintty. Is there some trick to do the job also in mintty?
I'm not completely sure about what you are trying to do, but this works for me to get a shell running under the proper user:
$ cat bldmgr.bat
runas /user:proddev\bldmgr "c:\cygwin\bin\mintty.exe -"