This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: CYGWIN=tty round 2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 23 May 2011 18:27:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: CYGWIN=tty round 2
- References: <4DDAD085.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, May 23, 2011 at 11:24:21PM +0200, Angelo Graziosi wrote:
>Following this thread and the similar
>I want to flag that this:
>/cygdrive/c/WINDOWS/system32/runas.exe /user:pippo 'C:\cygwin-2\bin\bash
>works in a dos-like shell (Cygwin.bat) but not in mintty. Is there some
>trick to do the job also in mintty?
This has nothing to do with CYGWIN=tty.
No one is saying that you won't be able to type "bash" at in a CMD
window and have it work. And, no one is saying that cygwin.bat will
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple