This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Can't talk to X server through ssh tunnel after ~ 18 minutes
- From: Tim Daneliuk <tundra at tundraware dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 13:01:38 -0500
- Subject: Re: Can't talk to X server through ssh tunnel after ~ 18 minutes
- References: <email@example.com>
On 5/25/2011 12:43 PM, Andrew DeFaria said this:
> I ssh from my Cygwin box to a Linux machine (happens with Solaris machines too) and I can run X applications back to Cygwin/X without a problem. However, after a few minutes something happens to the tunnel and I can no longer put up any X windows:
What arguments are you using to start the ssh session?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple