This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: can't compile under cygwin anymore, /usr/bin/ld: cannot find crt2.o etc
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 25 May 2011 14:46:35 -0400
- Subject: Re: can't compile under cygwin anymore, /usr/bin/ld: cannot find crt2.o etc
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
On 5/25/2011 12:20 PM, LMHmedchem2 wrote:
> I have the following packages installed,
> gcc-mingw-core 20050522-3
> gcc-mingw-g++ 20050522-3
> gcc-mingw-g77 20050522-3
Read the following announcement:
You'll need to do either 'CHOICE ONE' or 'CHOICE TWO' described
there...or wait until next Monday/Tuesday when the new mingw-runtime,
mingw-w32api, and other related packages are released.
Also, if you go with choice one, you'll need to undo that (by
re-installing gcc-mingw-core) after next week.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple