This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: New to cygwin, trouble using GSL
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 26 May 2011 17:27:24 +0200
- Subject: Re: New to cygwin, trouble using GSL
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Thu, May 26, 2011 at 3:48 PM, Rufus_Darkstar wrote:
> So, I have recently attempted to install gsl on in cygwin. ?Here is the
> output i get from using the "make" command:
> http://old.nabble.com/file/p31708242/Untitled.png Untitled.png
> I'm really not sure what this means. Is there a particular directory I have
> to compile everything in?
> Any advice is appreciated.
It seems you are trying to compile gsl, but cygwin already have package for gsl
gsl-1.14 , gsl-devel-1.14
what about using them ?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple