Re: fdisk on cygwin

On 2011-06-17 10:27, PRASANTH RAJAGOPAL wrote:
Here is my mount info: *J* is the  SD card in SD slot and&  *K* is the
USB stick.

PRajagop@PRAJAGOP-L02 /proc
$ cat mounts
D:/CYgWin/bin /usr/bin ntfs binary,auto 1 1
D:/CYgWin/lib /usr/lib ntfs binary,auto 1 1
D:/CYgWin / ntfs binary,auto 1 1
C: /cygdrive/c ntfs binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto 1 1
D: /cygdrive/d ntfs binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto 1 1
I: /cygdrive/i udf binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto 1 1
J: /cygdrive/j vfat binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto 1 1
K: /cygdrive/k vfat binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto 1 1
X: /cygdrive/x ntfs binary,posix=0,user,noumount,auto 1 1

On Fri, Jun 17, 2011 at 7:01 PM, PRASANTH RAJAGOPAL