Re: Any estimate for perl 5.14?

2011/7/6 Philip Kime:
> Greetings, I was wondering if there was any idea roughly when perl
> 5.14 would be available? I expect it would be perl 5.14.1 since that's
> now the current stable version.

Yes, 5.14.1 is currently being tested with the new rebase database code.
I had to rewrite my rebase code for new or updated CPAN modules. You'll like it.

I'll wait for rebase to appear and most likely we can get rid of perlrebase
alltogether then.
--
Reini Urban
http://phpwiki.org/? ? ? ? ?? http://murbreak.at/