Re: problem with displaying graphical chars in mc under rxvt (CYGWIN=codepage:oem didnt fix it)

My winning setings for these problems are finally here after several tries.
MC has now correct line drawing borders, backspace and arrows work in
bash shell, also mc works much faster in rxvt than in default cygwin
shell (which seems to run in windows cmd?). The TERM and DISPLAY
environment variables fiex several issues too.
My cygwin startup script in C:\cygwin\Cygwin.bat :

@echo off
C:
chdir C:\cygwin\bin
set TERM=rxvt-cygwin
set DISPLAY=:0
C:\cygwin\bin\rxvt.exe -fn "Terminal-18" -tn rxvt-cygwin -geometry
120x50 -sr -sl 1000 -e /bin/bash --login -i

Note that font size 10 is also readable but much smaller. Other sizes
have really ridiculous proportions.

Regards.