This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Problems with 20110801 snapshot
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 01:01:09 -0500
- Subject: Problems with 20110801 snapshot
I am having the following issues with the 20110801 snapshot:
* Previously I had my DLLs rebased from 0x80000000 up, but now, all
fork() calls failed until I rebased from 0xffff0000 down.
* Opening multiple VTE-based terminals (gnome-terminal, Xfce Terminal,
etc.), or even one after a mintty terminal is already open, produces the
following message when starting a bash login shell:
> -bash: cannot set terminal process group (-1): Inappropriate ioctl for device
> -bash: no job control in this shell
In which case, launching a ncurses app (e.g. less or nano) displays on
the first terminal which didn't have such a warning. And when closing
such a terminal, a warning about a process still running in that
terminal appears even though there is none.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple