This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: bzr completely broken?
- From: Andrew Schulman <schulman dot andrew at epamail dot epa dot gov>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 03 Aug 2011 11:02:02 -0400
- Subject: Re: bzr completely broken?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <4E3893AB.email@example.com>
> On 6/6/2011 9:01 AM, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> > Am I right that bzr is just completely broken in Cygwin? If so, is there
> > an ETA to get it fixed?
> > My bzr is 2.3.1-1, in Cygwin 1.7.9. No matter what bzr command I run, I
> > always get the same result:
> As a quick workaround, you can delete all the dll files in
> /usr/lib/python2.6/site-packages/bzrlib. bzr will complain that it can't
> find the native modules, but it'll fall back to pure-Python code and
> work just fine. You can eliminate the warning by putting
> "ignore_missing_extensions=True" in ~/.bazaar/bazaar.conf.
Interesting - thanks. The problem was solved otherwise, but that's still useful to know.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple