This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mc-188.8.131.52-1
- From: Oleksandr Gavenko <gavenko at bifit dot com dot ua>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2011 10:34:43 +0300
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mc-184.108.40.206-1
- References: <announce.4E329803.firstname.lastname@example.org>
29.07.2011 14:22, Marco atzeri ÐÐÑÐÑ:
Version 220.127.116.11-1 of Midnight Commander
has been uploaded for cygwin
This is an new upstream release.
The closure of the subshell is now handled.
Very good!! There are many frustration from user because previous Cygwin
package version can not kill background shell (which accessed by C-o).
But I have issue.
'setup.ini' does not contain entry for new version.
So can not be installed through setup.exe.
Then I change 'setup.ini' to:
install: release/mc/mc-18.104.22.168-1.tar.bz2 1581910
install: release/mc/mc-4.6.1-2.tar.bz2 496091
source: release/mc/mc-4.6.1-2-src.tar.bz2 3954074
setup.exe purpose upgrade to new version.
Please fix to allow user access to new version.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple