This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Cygwin 1.7.9 Apache2 startup question & issue.
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at freemail dot ru>
- To: "Brian Wilson" <wilson at ds dot net>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2011 10:51:50 +0400
- Subject: Re: Cygwin 1.7.9 Apache2 startup question & issue.
- References: <20110814221231.M84701@ds.net>
- Reply-to: Andrey Repin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
Greetings, Brian Wilson!
> I'm having a bit of trouble with starting the Cygwin Apache2 package on my
> Windows XP (SP3) system.
Why don't you use native Windows Apache HTTPD server?
> One last question. Why does the apachectl2 help message display the usage
> for httpd2;
Because the syntax is exactly the same.
> and why is there no definition for the -k option?
> [-k start|restart|graceful|graceful-stop|stop]
There's no explanation, however, but honestly. it's all pretty
Andrey Repin (firstname.lastname@example.org) 15.08.2011, <10:50>
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple