This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: install on win7 enterprise, can't modify bash start up shortcut
- From: Thorsten Kampe <thorsten at thorstenkampe dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 08:37:40 +0200
- Subject: Re: install on win7 enterprise, can't modify bash start up shortcut
- References: <4E4C71F0.firstname.lastname@example.org>
* LMH (Wed, 17 Aug 2011 21:59:12 -0400)
> I have just installed 1.7 on win7 enterprise 64 bit and I tried to
> modify the shortcut that starts the bash window and I get a windows
> error message,
> "can't modify the shortcut
> make sure it has not been deleted or renamed"
Why on earth and in which way would you want to modify a shortcut?? If
it points to a non-existing target than delete it and re-create
manually. Or run setup again which should do the same.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple