This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
env var or mount option for multibyte<->unicode filenames conversion
- From: Ilya Basin <basinilya at gmail dot com>
- To: "cygwin at cygwin dot com" <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 14:19:34 +0400
- Subject: env var or mount option for multibyte<->unicode filenames conversion
- Reply-to: Ilya Basin <basinilya at gmail dot com>
Hi. Currently, the code page for internal convertion of file names to
unicode depends on programs's locale.
I want to keep UTF-8 as current locale, but use CP1251 for this
conversion. Is it possible?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple