This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: env var or mount option for multibyte<->unicode filenames conversion
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 12:45:21 +0200
- Subject: Re: env var or mount option for multibyte<->unicode filenames conversion
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Aug 18 14:19, Ilya Basin wrote:
> Hi. Currently, the code page for internal convertion of file names to
> unicode depends on programs's locale.
> I want to keep UTF-8 as current locale, but use CP1251 for this
> conversion. Is it possible?
Maybe if you describe your problem slightly more detailed? Why would
you want CP1251 in a Cygwin application if all other apps are using UTF-8?
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple