This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Contributing license information?
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2011 14:03:18 +0200
- Subject: Re: Contributing license information?
- References: <4E4DB7AC.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Aug 19 11:09, Luke Kendall wrote:
> Soon, I will have prepared a list of the location of every license
> file in every Cygwin package. My motivation is to make it easy for
> people to find the license information, if they need it.
> (Preparing this information has required a lot of work on my part,
> so I would be happy if something could be done to make it easy to
> keep the information up to date as packages are added and modified.)
> What is the best way to contribute the license-location information
> so it can be integrated into Cygwin?
Just create a new package for the distro which keeps the information
and maintain it. Somebody will have to keep the information up to date
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple