This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gdb-7.3.50-2
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 16:37:48 -0400
- Subject: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: gdb-7.3.50-2
- References: <20050327022314.GA12247@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20060707221634.GA31813@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20060709174111.GA16106@trixie.casa.cgf.cx> <20080405202216.GA4943@ednor.casa.cgf.cx> <20110731172411.GA25180@ednor.casa.cgf.cx>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Reply-to: The Cygwin Mailing List <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
I've made a new version of the gdb debugger available for installation.
This version is a refresh from the main branch of the CVS repository on
sourceware.org. It now also reinstates a local mod that I've been
carrying around for years which allows gdb to properly deal with
"__stdcall" functions. I really need to get this fix into the main
Remember that this package no longer contains the "insight" graphical
debugger. Time permitting, there will be a separate package introduced
for insight. Also, there is no python scripting functionality in
this release. That will also be coming eventually.
*** CYGWIN-ANNOUNCE UNSUBSCRIBE INFO ***
If you want to unsubscribe from the cygwin-announce mailing list, please
use the automated form at:
If you need more information on unsubscribing, start reading here:
Please read *all* of the information on unsubscribing that is available
starting at this URL.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple