Re: Does not work well: rlwrap + rxvt + cmd

On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:03 -0700, "Andrew DeFaria" <Andrew@DeFaria.com>
wrote:
> On 08/24/11 08:52, Ronald of Steiermark wrote:
> > Yep, though right now I'm fancying zsh.
> Where it makes sense, it's always good to go with what a lot of people
> go with. How many Solaris machines have zsh installed?

All of them I've seen so far ;-)

Of course I am aware that there are also plenty Solaris hosts out there
where the admin hasn't bother to install it.

Ronald
--
Ronald Fischer <austria_rules@yepmail.net>

There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't.