This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw64-x86_64-gcc-4.5.3-2
- From: Chris Sutcliffe <ir0nh34d at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2011 17:53:52 -0400
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mingw64-x86_64-gcc-4.5.3-2
- References: <announce.4E5E05F4.firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 31 August 2011 05:59, JonY wrote:
> Version 4.5.3-2 of mingw64-x86_64-gcc has been uploaded.
I think there may be a missing dependency in setup.hint now. When I
try to execute x86_64-w64-mingw32-g++.exe I get:
/usr/lib/gcc/x86_64-w64-mingw32/4.5.3/cc1.exe: error while loading
shared libraries: cygmpfr-4.dll: cannot open shared object file: No
such file or directory
So it looked like libmpfr4 is now a dependency of this package.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple