Re: setting environment for bash running via cygserver

On 9/9/2011 6:36 PM, Alan Sinclair wrote:
I had thought that/home/me/.bash_profile gets read when starting a
non-login shell, so tried to export variables there, but I must be
misunderstanding something. The environment my script gets via ssh is different
than I get when logged in via ssh, which is different again from when I'm logged
in directly on the computer, and I'd like to understand why.

Environment variables that aren't required in the SSH session (to make a successful session) are stripped out for security reasons.

--
Larry