This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marc Girod <marc dot girod at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2011 03:12:39 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
- References: <email@example.com> <4E859D04.firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <4E85E693.firstname.lastname@example.org>
marco atzeri-4 wrote:
> My experience is that using the standard "problem report" improve the
> chance to correctly identify the root cause and reduce the number of
> guess that everyone could have.
One problem I have is that I use this list via the (old) nabble web site,
and this one doesn't let me post attachments.
Now, I had a different issue, from my other (home) laptop, and I tried
to send a mail with the cygcheck.out as an attachment from my gmail
account. I didn't get a reply of any kind (checked my spam folder) and
I do not see the message appear here (sent Sat, Oct 1, 2011 at 12:45 PM)
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION-tp32557806p32576940.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple