This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Marc Girod <marc dot girod at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 3 Oct 2011 12:20:22 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
> If you do not succeed with snapshots (I'm curious to know),
Thanks for your help, and sorry to disappoint you:
I cannot afford in the current situation to invest the time and
effort to learn to install snapshots, build debuggable versions,
and actively compare fixes.
I can see that the understanding is in a good shape and light
is at the end of the tunnel.
I'll be happy to wait for a fix in an official version.
View this message in context: http://old.nabble.com/STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION-tp32557806p32584519.html
Sent from the Cygwin list mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple