This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Boost, compilation problem
- From: "Yaakov (Cygwin/X)" <yselkowitz at users dot sourceforge dot net>
- To: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Mon, 03 Oct 2011 19:31:19 -0500
- Subject: Re: Boost, compilation problem
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Mon, 2011-10-03 at 09:39 +0200, VÃclav Zeman wrote:
> I am trying to use cpp-netlib () with the current Cygwin Boost
> package. I have encountered a few compilation problems which seem to be
> fixed by the attached patches.
These have already been fixed in 1.46.1-1, currently in Ports and soon
to be in the distro.
Thanks for the report,
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple