This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: pressing ENTER scrambles scrolled MS-DOS-console
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2011 14:30:59 +0200
- Subject: Re: pressing ENTER scrambles scrolled MS-DOS-console
- References: <000c01cc7c46$615cd310$24167930$@de>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Sep 26 14:18, Paul Maier wrote:
> scrolling up the console output to review the console history, then pressing
> Enter scrambles the console.
That's a long standing behaviour of the Cygwin console emulation.
I guess it can be fixed, but somebody will have to do it. In the
meantime, try mintty as terminal.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Project Co-Leader cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple