This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: stdio.h: broken standard compliance.
- From: Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2011 13:26:18 -0400
- Subject: Re: stdio.h: broken standard compliance.
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 09:58:50PM -0700, Kaz Kylheku wrote:
>Christopher Faylor writes:
>> The convention in this mailing list is that you read the mailing list.
>I see now from the archives that this list is configured
>to generate the unfortunate Reply-to header, which by many
>is considered a mailing list misconfiguration.
The cygwin mailing list does not set Reply-To. It does set
>[[ Apologies to Corinna: I understand now that you fell
>victim to this Reply-to trap! Argh! ]]
I'm sure that Corinna actually knew just what she was doing.
[rest of message snipped since it was based on an incorrect
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple