This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
- From: Casual Trash <casualtrash at hotmail dot com>
- To: <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 12:11:42 +0000
- Subject: Remove cygwin
I have received a computer with some software already installed and I have to clean it up.
One of those software is cygwin, I tried to follow the instructions but without success.
1. I can't locate the cygrunsrv: there is no file with this name and there is no command in the bash shell with this name!
I have also checked the windows services but I can't find any of the mentioned services: sshd, cron,
cygserver, inetd, apache,
2. I can't delete the cygwin folder because I receive the "Permission Denied" error, although I have marked all the files as not read only and changed the ownership to my account.
Can somebody help me out?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple