This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Man and LANG issue.
- From: Markus Hoenicka <markus dot hoenicka at mhoenicka dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:56:03 +0200
- Subject: Re: Man and LANG issue.
- References: <email@example.com>
Oleksandr Gavenko <firstname.lastname@example.org> was heard to say:
But how about Emacs M-x man? I need write a wrapper and set
Dunno about the rest, but have you tried M-x woman? This is a man page
reader implemented in elisp. It may or may not handle language issues
better than man.
AQ score 38
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple