This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: libintl8 0.18.1.1-2: entry point not found - cygcheck-svr.out (0/1)
- From: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 10:42:57 -0400
- Subject: Re: libintl8 0.18.1.1-2: entry point not found - cygcheck-svr.out (0/1)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: Charles Wilson <cygwin at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
On 10/20/2011 10:14 AM, Andrew Schulman wrote:
> Cygwin 1.7.9, libintl8 0.18.1.1-2, wget 1.13.4-1. wget aborts:
> $ wget -h
> $ echo $?
> When I run
> $ strace wget -h
> I get a popup dialog titled "wget - Entry Point Not Found". The message in
> it says, "The procedure entry point libintl_setlocale could not be located
> in the dynamic link library cygintl-8.dll."
$ cygcheck -cd libintl8 wget
Cygwin Package Information
$ objdump -p /usr/bin/cygintl-8.dll | grep libintl_setlocale
[ 46] libintl_setlocale
$ wget -h
GNU Wget 1.13.4, a non-interactive network retriever.
All I can figure is that your cygintl-8.dll is corrupt -- maybe you
manually copied the 0.17 version into place, during the period where
everyone was complaining about the $LANG behavior of 0.18?
Try reinstalling libintl8.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple