This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Mapping "underline" to "colour" - how is the colour determined?
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2011 17:31:28 +0200
- Subject: Re: Mapping "underline" to "colour" - how is the colour determined?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
On 10/20/2011 4:37 PM, Ronald Fischer wrote:
Thanks a lot for the detailed instructions!
Now go create a new working directory somewhere, perhaps under your
home directory. In there, type:
Which package do I need to have infocmp installed? According to Setup, I
have terminfo 5.7 installed. However, infocmp is not in my PATH, not is
there a man page for it.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple