This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
W7x64/Cygwin 1.7.9-1 Weird problem with cp and cat
- From: "g4 at novadsp dot com" <g4 at novadsp dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011 13:58:58 +0100
- Subject: W7x64/Cygwin 1.7.9-1 Weird problem with cp and cat
- Reply-to: g4 at novadsp dot com
I am trying to build WebKit on Windows. There are a large number of bash
and perl scripts plus makefiles which rely on Cygwin tools.
My original problem was that cat and cp refused to work when given
filenames starting with/dev/fs/. I 'solved' this by modifying the
scripts to run "mount -c /dev/fs".
Despite this there are still a couple of instances where I get the
No such file or directory
Sadly CodeGenerator.pm does exist in that directory - it appears cp is
Can anyone explain what might be going wrong here?
Windows 7SP1 U x64
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple