This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 1.7.7: problem installing cmake (Seven)
- From: Marco Atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2011 08:10:57 +0200
- Subject: Re: 1.7.7: problem installing cmake (Seven)
- References: <email@example.com> <loom.20111027T073813firstname.lastname@example.org>
On 10/27/2011 7:47 AM, Mitchel Craun wrote:
I am trying to use cmake (I believe it installed correctly) to install another
I am running windows 7 and am using cygwin to accomplish this.
When I try and use cmake I get the same missing "cygidn-11.dll" error.
From what I have seen here I need "the libidn package".
After googleing this it seems that this is for ubuntu.
What should I do if I am running only windows 7?
use the search Luke
libidn11-1.18-1 is the last version of the package available for
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple