RE: Rolling back to 1.6.x Subversion

Jim Garrison <jim.garrison@troux.com> wrote:

> [...]

Seems that I stepped on some nerves due to my poor choice of wording. Sorry about that.

All I really wanted to know was why it was important to hang back from the latest available version when getting the older one was less than trivial. Not using anything more than the command line for svn (infrequently at that) made me forget how often that project changes formats in the working copies and the ramifications of that behavior.

Thanks for enlightening me. :-)

-Jeremy