Re: Rolling back to 1.6.x Subversion

On 16 November 2011 23:06, Jim Garrison wrote:
> [...]

Can one use different svn clients on the same working copy, even if
they are the same version? I've always been wary of that due to fear
of subtle differences in working copy format. Character encoding and
line endings are two possible trouble spots that come to mind.

I've certainly seen problems with CVS: Windows CVS clients often
convert to Windows line endings on checkout, whereas Cygwin CVS
doesn't, so if you check out with one and then do a 'cvs diff' with
the other, it says that every line has changed.

Andy