Re: Minor cygrunsrv nit: --help should go to stdout, not stderr

On 11/28/2011 10:05 PM, Daniel Colascione wrote:
> Currently, cygrunsrv --help dumps output to standard error. This
> behavior is a slight annoyance because it results in cygrunsrv --help |
> less not being very helpful. Can cygrunsrv --help dump its output to
> stdout instead?

It's not the first program I've seen behave that way, but it doesn't
seem to be common behavior when explicitly requesting help output like that.

In case you don't know, you can work around it by redirecting stderr to
stdout:

cygrunsrv --help 2>&1 | less

-Jeremy